Learn everything about preparing for disasters
When disasters happen, are you the type that can survive them?
Look around your home – could you survive thirty days on the water, medical supplies, and fuel you already have?
Do you have the necessary supplies to keep you and your family safe if you are forced to hunker down in your home for a month without leaving?
Being a good prepper means being prepared to survive any scenario, from keeping your family going when you’ve lost your job, keeping them safe when law and order have ceased to exist, and looters are breaking in to steal whatever they can find, and also surviving off the grid if you’re forced to leave your home behind.
They lack the foresight to stockpile enough food and water to survive. They lack the equipment needed to preserve food and water. They lack the methods to protect their families and defend their homes. They lack the skills necessary out in the wild.
In this book, you will:
- Understanding how finances can help you
- Learn about what prepping is truly all about
- Learn how to get started in prepping
- Learn how to can food
- Understand how much water you need to stockpile
- Understand what a bug bag is
- Learn how to live off the grid
- Learn how to cook food without electricity
- Learn how to defend your home in good times and in bad times
This book is the ideal starting point in teaching you the mindset and lessons required to be a great prepper. You may not be able to escape the disasters you will inevitably face, but the lessons in these pages will aid you in avoiding mistakes and giving you the best chance of survival.
Author: Richard Man
Size: 0.3″ H x 9.0″ L x 6.0″ W (0.43 lbs)