Sixty-Six Books. One Story. All About One Name.
Encounter the living Jesus in all of Scripture. From the Passion movement, The Jesus Bible, ESV Edition, lifts Jesus up as the lead story of the Bible.
Profound yet accessible study features help you meet Jesus throughout Scripture. See him in every book so that you may know him more intimately, love him more passionately, and walk with him more faithfully.
- Introduction by Louie Giglio
- 66 book introductions highlight the story of Jesus in every book
- Six compelling essays on the grand narrative of Scripture guide you to treasure Jesus and encourage you to faithfully follow him as you participate in his story
- Over 300 full-page articles and nearly 700 sidebar articles reveal Jesus throughout all of Scripture
- Complete English Standard Version (ESV) text of the Bible
- Beautiful special-edition cover featuring the art of Joshua Noom
- Room for notes and journaling throughout
- ESV concordance
- Two ribbon markers
- 8.7-point type size
Contributor Bio:Passion Publishing
Rooted in the confession of Isaiah 26:8, Passion exists to glorify God by uniting students in worship, prayer and justice for spiritual awakening in this generation. From its start in 1995, the Passion movement has had a singular mission – calling students from campuses across the nation and around the world to live for what matters most. For us, what matters most is the name and renown of Jesus. We believe in this generation and are watching God use them to change the climate of faith around the globe.
2.2″ H x 9.4″ L x 7.4″ W (3.5 lbs) 2016 pages
Format: Leathersoft Imitation Leather